Created by Ruth Elliott

Welcome! Join me as I reflect on my learning journey with Web 2.0 tools. I'm sure I will find bandwagons to jump on along the way. Let's enjoy the trip.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hilarious Comment Thread

The logo of the brand.Image via Wikipedia

Earlier today I could not get into my Twitter account. Later on this afternoon I was able to get on. Again tonight I was not able to tweet at will. So I went looking for answers.

At a blog that I follow, Tech crunch, I discovered this blog post titled DDOS Attacks Crush Twitter, Hobble Facebook. It explained the Denial of Service attack on both of these web services. Then I continued on to read the comments following the article. The comments are hilarious. I highly recommend that you too go and read them.

My favourite comment is the one by Steven Cains: "It was terrifying, 15 minutes without an outlet for my inner monologue. I had to resort to writing stuff on post-it notes."

If you have a chance to look at the comments, let me know which one is your favourite.

Reference:

Arrington, M. (6, August 2009). DDOS attacks crush Twitter, hobble Facebook. In TechCrunch. Online at http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/08/06/ddos-attacks-crush-twitter-hobble-facebook/
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment