Created by Ruth Elliott

Welcome! Join me as I reflect on my learning journey with Web 2.0 tools. I'm sure I will find bandwagons to jump on along the way. Let's enjoy the trip.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

100 Twitter Users - Where do you fit in?


I found an interesting visual to show the various user groups if Twitter had only 100 users. There are some issues with the numbers which those in the comment thread pointed out (how could five people have more than 100 followers if there are only 100 people using Twitter).

Where do you fit in?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God, Ruth, I see I'm dead. I haven't twittered or tweeted in a while. Clicking to follow someone doesn't really count, or does it? If it does, I'm alive and well, but sort of on the lazy side. Oh, my. What a cute rating scale!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete