Created by Ruth Elliott

Welcome! Join me as I reflect on my learning journey with Web 2.0 tools. I'm sure I will find bandwagons to jump on along the way. Let's enjoy the trip.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ruth's Random Resource Round-up Sept 1/09

I have been gathering interesting resources for teachers (although everyone would enjoy creating monsters which will dance [see below]). I decided it is time to post this. The ones with two stars (**) are the absolute best. Check them out. I found all of these resources using Twitter (great way to share resources) and Google Reader (which collects new posts from people's blogs). (A round-up for those who don't live in ranching/cattle country is when cowboys and girls gather the cattle together.A cracker cowboy  artist: Frederick Remington.That's why I have included a cowboy picture.)
  • Kathy Cassidy (teacher above from Moose Jaw) uses Vocaroo to record student voices. This looks much easier than using Audacity and then having to upload files to the internet. I did not try it myself. http://www.vocaroo.com/
  • **Natural Disasters for Grade 9 students (amazing). So many ways to use technology and put students to work--learning and having fun. http://burbankarw.edublogs.org/
Enjoy this Animoto I created to celebrate the seasons on the prairies of Saskatchewan.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment