Created by Ruth Elliott

Welcome! Join me as I reflect on my learning journey with Web 2.0 tools. I'm sure I will find bandwagons to jump on along the way. Let's enjoy the trip.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Back in line with video sharing

In the previous post, I was gearing up for social bookmarking. Fortunately Tara clued me in with her blog post on video sharing that this is the next topic. I need to memorize the course outline or at least read it more often.

Time to check out You Tube.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. I had wondered about that. You made me question myself and I went back to the course outline to double check that I was on the right path. Well, look at it this way, you'll be prepared for the next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that Tara. Good thing you were ahead of the game or who knows when I would have figured out what the next topic was.

    ReplyDelete