Created by Ruth Elliott

Welcome! Join me as I reflect on my learning journey with Web 2.0 tools. I'm sure I will find bandwagons to jump on along the way. Let's enjoy the trip.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

H1N1 Drives Teachers to Web 2.0 Tools!?!?

Blue Logo on a CNN Center table.Image via Wikipedia

Swine Flu and School Contingency Plans by Amy Bowllan is a scarey blog. Amy outlines what she has been doing to try to get online versions of textbooks for student use in case they are not allowed to attend school because of H1N1 flu. I just made up the newspaper headline above in the title. It may be that we will need to teach our colleagues and support students in using these Web tools much more quickly than we think.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Ruth! I hope we never have to use my lesson plans. :) Amy Bowllan

    ReplyDelete